Software developer for our Quality Assurance team (m/f/d)
- Kempten, CODESYS Group
- Full/part time
Since 1994, the CODESYS Group has been serving a large number of automation equipment manufacturers with a comprehensive software development environment in accordance with the international IEC 61131-3 standard. An Industry 4.0 platform in a public cloud has complemented this system since 2019. Our customers include well-known companies such as ABB, Schneider Electric, Hitachi, Beckhoff, Festo, and WAGO. Tens of thousands of users worldwide use CODESYS, including companies like Robert Bosch, Liebherr, HOMAG , and Goldhofer. Every year, more than 1 million machines, systems, and installations are automated with CODESYS. More than 180 employees work on the development and marketing of CODESYS at our locations in Kempten, Boston, Beijing and Milan. CODESYS is the undisputed market leader for hardware-independent control software in the field of industrial automation. This was confirmed by an international market study conducted in 2020. Our employees are proud of this, and rightly so. We all work with heart and soul to keep it that way.
- Analysis and specification of test scenarios
- Implementation of automated tests
- Test execution and evaluation
- Validation of new developments
- Responsible planning and execution of product releases
- Development of intelligent test systems in close cooperation with the development department
In the Quality Assurance team, we plan and design tests and implement them.
We are the professionals for test automation using processes and tools such as Continuous Integration and DevOps. We work closely with all development teams in order to create optimal tests. Developing a good test is as challenging as programming good software. We are the last line of defense before bugs end up directly with our customers. This way, we have a direct impact on the success of our products.
If you love a great variety of tasks, have an independent mindset, appreciate playing an active role in shaping your work environment, if you like dealing with people and enjoy team success, we look forward to meeting you.
- Degree in computer science or a comparable technical background
- Analytical skills and structured way of working
- Basic programming skills
- Good team and communication skills
- Knowledge of script or high-level language programming is an advantage
- Challenging tasks: Help develop the most successful hardware-independent automation software on the market.
- A trendsetting technology: CODESYS sets standards in the fields of Industry 4.0 and IIoT.
- Agile development processes: Actively shape CODESYS as a member of a Scrum team.
- International environment: CODESYS is used worldwide.
- Modern organizational structures when it comes to release management and continuous integration
- Secure employment
Find out more about how it feels to be member of the CODESYS team:
We look forward to your application!