170 employees work in our headquarters in Kempten/Allgäu as well as in our subsidiaries in China, Italy and in the USA:
- Clever minds with extraordinary skills in their respective fields who are looking for a challenge.
- Team players who know that they can solve even the most demanding tasks together with their colleagues.
- Individuals who are confident enough to challenge what they have achieved in order to continuously improve processes and products.
- People who enjoy going to work and doing their job with enthusiasm because they are proud of what they have achieved with and in their company.
Mainly computer scientists and engineers, but also mathematicians or talented career changers from every conceivable background.
- We are an independent and market-leading software manufacturer for automation technology. We decide for ourselves the direction that CODESYS should go. With high technological expertise and market knowledge. This is ensured by the exceptionally qualified employees of the CODESYS Group.
- Transparency is not just a fancy word for us – it is one of our corporate pillars. Both of our CEOs are directly accessible for all our staff members and have cultivated a culture of open and direct communication. Four times a year all employees of the CODESYS Group come together to get the latest news on the current business development and new plans and projects.
- Flat hierarchies also account for a direct and effective communication.
- Everyone in our team is a unique individual and not just a number on the payroll assigned to a certain task. One of our annual highlights is our company summer party where we all get together with our families for an evening of food, fun, and music. Outdoor fans who enjoy exploring the mountains on their bikes or on cross country skis will always find enthusiastic companions for adventurous undertakings. Those more into rackets and team sports regularly come together to play badminton.
- We want our employees to feel comfortable at work. So we also cater to their physical well-being by offering lunch at a reasonable price from Tuesday through Thursday in our welcoming break area. Fresh fruit provides a healthy vitamin boost for everyone.
- For good work, we offer our employees not only a good salary, but also attractive additional benefits as part of an offer to optimize remuneration, as well as a company pension scheme.
- We believe that even desk junkies like us need some relaxation once in a while. Therefore, a professional physiotherapist drops by once per week to help shape us up again with a relaxing back massage – needless to say at a special rate. Our yoga team enjoys strengthening and mobilizing after a long working day.
- People who work have to rest sometimes. For the power nap from time to time, we have set up a quiet room where our employees can revive body and mind.
- We are all on a first-name basis. This means we are close enough to talk about our family or our plans for the next holiday but our relationship is always of a respectful and professional nature.
- We want to accompany our employees through their different stages of life. Therefore, it has been perfectly normal practice for many years already that we offer our employees a workplace that fits their life plan. Together, we develop smart and sensible working time models that are oriented towards the individual needs of our employees and their families.