Support Engineer (m/f/d)
- Kempten, CODESYS Group
- Full/part time
Since 1994, the CODESYS Group has been serving a large number of automation equipment manufacturers with a comprehensive software development environment in accordance with the international IEC 61131-3 standard. An Industry 4.0 platform in a public cloud has complemented this system since 2019. Our customers include well-known companies such as ABB, Schneider Electric, Hitachi, Beckhoff, Festo, and WAGO. Tens of thousands of users worldwide use CODESYS, including companies like Robert Bosch, Liebherr, HOMAG , and Goldhofer. Every year, more than 1 million machines, systems, and installations are automated with CODESYS. More than 180 employees work on the development and marketing of CODESYS at our locations in Kempten, Boston, Beijing and Milan. CODESYS is the undisputed market leader for hardware-independent control software in the field of industrial automation. This was confirmed by an international market study conducted in 2020. Our employees are proud of this, and rightly so. We all work with heart and soul to keep it that way.
- First- and second-level support for CODESYS applications, entirely based at the headquarters in Kempten - no travel activity
- Independent handling of support requests
- Registration of the requests in our tracking system
- Problem analysis and efficient provision of solutions
- Customer support via telephone, e-mail, and remote maintenance
- Close cooperation with our teams for software development and quality management
- Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or computer science, or comparable training with a technical background
- Experience in automation and/or drive technology
- Programming knowledge of PCs/industrial controllers and in the languages of IEC 61131-3
- Confident command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Challenging tasks: Help develop the most successful hardware-independent automation software on the market.
- A trendsetting technology: CODESYS sets standards in the fields of Industry 4.0 and IIoT.
- International environment: CODESYS is used worldwide.
- Modern organizational structures when it comes to release management and continuous integration
- Secure employment
We look forward to your application!