Software developer Runtime Core (m/f/d)
- Kempten, CODESYS Group
- Full/part time
Since 1994, the CODESYS Group has been serving automation equipment manufacturers with a comprehensive software development environment in accordance with the international IEC 61131-3 standard. An Industry 4.0 platform in a public cloud has complemented this system since 2019. Our customers include well-known companies such as ABB, Schneider Electric, Hitachi, Beckhoff, Festo, and WAGO. Tens of thousands of users worldwide use CODESYS, including companies like Robert Bosch, Liebherr, HOMAG , and Goldhofer. Every year, more than 1 million machines, systems, and installations are automated with CODESYS. More than 180 employees work on the development and marketing of CODESYS at our locations in Kempten, Boston, Beijing and Milan. CODESYS is the undisputed market leader for hardware-independent control software in the field of industrial automation. This was confirmed by an international market study conducted in 2020. Our employees are proud of this, and rightly so. We all work with heart and soul to keep it that way.
- Further development and maintenance of the CODESYS runtime system
- Development of core components for CODESYS-based industrial controllers
- Development of communication protocols for industrial purposes, such as OPC UA
- Development of encryption and security components for industrial controllers
- Development and maintenance of module tests
- Maintenance of the test and release infrastructure of the runtime system
- Degree in computer science or electrical engineering or a comparable technical background
- Programming knowledge on PC and/or industrial controllers
- Knowledge in C, C++
- Knowledge of IEC 61131-3 and C# would be a plus
- Knowledge of operating system APIs and/or CPU architectures in addition to x86 would be a plus
- Knowledge of fieldbus systems and industrial automation would be a plus
- Challenging tasks: Help develop the most successful hardware-independent automation software on the market.
- A trendsetting technology: CODESYS sets standards in the fields of Industry 4.0 and IIoT.
- Agile development processes: Actively shape CODESYS as a member of a Scrum team.
- International environment: CODESYS is used worldwide.
- Modern organizational structures when it comes to release management and continuous integration
- Secure employment
We look forward to your application!