Software Developer for our Fieldbus/Communication Team (m/f/d)
- Kempten, CODESYS Group
Since 1994, the CODESYS Group has been serving a large number of automation equipment manufacturers with a comprehensive software development environment in accordance with the international IEC 61131-3 standard. An Industry 4.0 platform in a public cloud has complemented this system since 2019. Our customers include well-known companies such as ABB, Schneider Electric, Hitachi, Beckhoff, Festo, and WAGO. Tens of thousands of users worldwide use CODESYS, including companies like Robert Bosch, Liebherr, HOMAG , and Goldhofer. Every year, more than 1 million machines, systems, and installations are automated with CODESYS. More than 180 employees work on the development and marketing of CODESYS at our locations in Kempten, Boston, Beijing and Milan. CODESYS is the undisputed market leader for hardware-independent control software in the field of industrial automation. This was confirmed by an international market study conducted in 2020. Our employees are proud of this, and rightly so. We all work with heart and soul to keep it that way.
- Development and testing of fieldbus communication stacks
- Development of complex fieldbus configurators in the form of plug-ins for the CODESYS Automation Platform in C#/.NET
- Support of the entire software lifecycle from specification and implementation to test development and maintenance
- Support of customers using fieldbus products
If a broad and challenging range of tasks appeals to you and if you are enthusiastic about communication networks with high demands on real-time and availability, then get in touch with us.
- Degree in computer science or a comparable technical background
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming, in C#/.NET and Winforms
- Good programming skills in C
- Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies is an advantage: IEC 61131-3, IP-based communication, fieldbus technology
- Challenging tasks: Help develop the most successful hardware-independent automation software on the market.
- A trendsetting technology: CODESYS sets standards in the fields of Industry 4.0 and IIoT.
- Agile development processes: Actively shape CODESYS as a member of a Scrum team.
- International environment: CODESYS is used worldwide.
- Modern organizational structures when it comes to release management and continuous integration
- Secure employment
Find out more about how it feels to be member of the CODESYS team:
We look forward to your application!