Software Developer Visualization (m/f/d)
- Kempten, CODESYS Group
Since 1994, the CODESYS Group has been serving a large number of automation equipment manufacturers with a comprehensive software development environment in accordance with the international IEC 61131-3 standard. An Industry 4.0 platform in a public cloud has complemented this system since 2019. Our customers include well-known companies such as ABB, Schneider Electric, Hitachi, Beckhoff, Festo, and WAGO. Tens of thousands of users worldwide use CODESYS, including companies like Robert Bosch, Liebherr, HOMAG , and Goldhofer. Every year, more than 1 million machines, systems, and installations are automated with CODESYS. More than 180 employees work on the development and marketing of CODESYS at our locations in Kempten, Boston, Beijing and Milan. CODESYS is the undisputed market leader for hardware-independent control software in the field of industrial automation. This was confirmed by an international market study conducted in 2020. Our employees are proud of this, and rightly so. We all work with heart and soul to keep it that way.
- Development of software in CODESYS and C#/.NET, or C and C++
- Development of visualization elements and configurators
- Support of customers in the application of CODESYS visualization
- Being part of the entire software lifecycle from specification and implementation to test development and maintenance
Our team is responsible for the CODESYS Visualization as well as other related components. We create the corresponding add-ons for the CODESYS programming system and use CODESYS to develop libraries. We also implement the adaptation of the CODESYS visualization for the operating systems Windows and Linux, in rare cases also for embedded systems. And we see to it that our visualization works and looks good on web browsers.
Challenging and varied tasks lie ahead, for which we need reinforcement. If you can program and enjoy developing software that offers our customers great visualization possibilities as part of a team, we should talk.
- Degree in computer science or a comparable technical background
- Good programming skills in an object-oriented high-level language
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Challenging tasks: Help develop the most successful hardware-independent automation software on the market.
- A trendsetting technology: CODESYS sets standards in the fields of Industry 4.0 and IIoT.
- Agile development processes: Actively shape CODESYS as a member of a Scrum team.
- International environment: CODESYS is used worldwide.
- Modern organizational structures when it comes to release management and continuous integration
- Secure employment
Find out more about how it feels to be member of the CODESYS team:
We look forward to your application!