First and second level support staff (m/f/d)
- Kempten, CODESYS Group
- Full/part time
Since 1994, the CODESYS Group has been serving a large number of automation equipment manufacturers with a comprehensive software development environment in accordance with the international IEC 61131-3 standard. An Industry 4.0 platform in a public cloud has complemented this system since 2019. Our customers include well-known companies such as ABB, Schneider Electric, Hitachi, Beckhoff, Festo, and WAGO. Tens of thousands of users worldwide use CODESYS, including companies like Robert Bosch, Liebherr, HOMAG , and Goldhofer. Every year, more than 1 million machines, systems, and installations are automated with CODESYS. More than 180 employees work on the development and marketing of CODESYS at our locations in Kempten, Boston, Beijing and Milan. CODESYS is the undisputed market leader for hardware-independent control software in the field of industrial automation. This was confirmed by an international market study conducted in 2020. Our employees are proud of this, and rightly so. We all work with heart and soul to keep it that way.
- First- and second-level support for CODESYS applications
- Independent handling of support requests via our help desk system
- Problem analysis and efficient provision of solutions
- Configuration of test systems and application for error analysis
- Customer support for questions about our software products
- Close cooperation with our teams for software development and quality management
Our team supports our customers in solving problems that they encounter when using our products. To answer all open questions, we work closely with the Development and Sales departments.
We are expected to have a broad know-how ranging from the inside of the CODESYS IDE to the runtime systems, from the CODESYS Automation Server to the understanding of complex applications. This is certainly a daily challenge, but it also brings us ever new and interesting tasks.
We provide first and second level support and are the face of the CODESYS Group to our customers around the world. As a rule, we answer support requests by e-mail in German and English, sometimes we solve occurring problems via MS Teams or TeamViewer.
If you are interested in an extensive and diverse range of tasks and would like to work with customers all over the world, then apply to join our team now.
- Degree in mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable training with a technical background
- Sound knowledge of automation and drive technology, as well as PC technology and PLC programming
- Programming knowledge in the editors of IEC 61131-3
- Knowledge in network topologies and fieldbus systems
- High level of customer focus
- Confident command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of Linux real-time and embedded variants is an advantage
- Challenging tasks: Help develop the most successful hardware-independent automation software on the market.
- A trendsetting technology: CODESYS sets standards in the fields of Industry 4.0 and IIoT.
- International environment: CODESYS is used worldwide.
- Modern organizational structures when it comes to release management and continuous integration
- Secure employment
Find out more about how it feels to be member of the CODESYS team:
We look forward to your application!